PHILHARMONIC MICHAEL & HIS RELIGION IN SHORT




PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW TO THE MEMORY OF MICHAEL

THE PHILHARMONIC MICHAEL*******
Modern civilization deplores the lack or loss of humanity that pulsates with conscience and not the confused clamour of violence (they brag, they shout ‘our religion’). They have decimated cities, locations, people, faiths and their cultures by brandishing the strange show of ‘profess and practice of now-turned-military religion’; and go on slaughtering innocent animals, camouflaged as ‘animal sacrifices’ for individual salvation. In a 1979 interview Michael said, “I’m an imperfect person….I’m not making myself an angel because I’m not an angel and I’m not a devil either. I try to be the best. I can and try to do what I think is right….I don’t just pray at night. I pray at different times during the day.” There is just one religion that is to reach the Almighty; all the different religions you know are the different ways to reach the goal. Troubles in the world are the externalization of all the soul-less ritualistic views (not religions) clashing with one another for impious purpose only. “I avoid using the term ‘religion’ because many people say ‘my religion’ this and ‘my religion’ that. Why should it be ‘my religion’?”  Jackson remarked. “Michael was very spiritual and had enormous faith” ‘Black Star’ magazine interview unfurls “He studied all religions and was open to a lot of different practices….” He brought the world of men (with its lofty ideals) and that of the animals to stabilize and promote the message of peace and progress. “When I see children, I see the face of God. That’s why I love them so much. That’s what I see….Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived. ….I think God outdid Himself when He created children. …God created animals. And they’re loving; they’re beautiful. I feel the way (Anthropologist) Jane Goodall does or any of those naturalists. I don’t find my interest in animals weird or strange at all.” The 2007 Ebony Magazine interview reveals this.No denying that he realized religion at a philharmonic height. Please share it if you like it!

Comments